Best Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake
With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
If you love blueberries and lemons than this is the cake for you!
You can bake like a pro with this easy and delicious recipe.
I love using this cool Bundt cake pan because it makes your cakes look amazing and you can have so much fun being creative with your cake colors. It's about layering your colorful fruits and other ingredients.
Hope you like this cake as much as I do!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup buttermilk, (if you don't have buttermilk
( combine 1 cup of milk and 1 tbsp of white vinegar, let it sit for about 3-5 minutes )
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1-2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a Bundt pan by greasing all side well. set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla, beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, mix well.
- Beat in flour mixture in three additions, alternating with buttermilk. Beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon in ⅓ of the cake batter (batter will be thick) in the bottom of the Bundt pan, sprinkle with some blueberries. Put another ⅓ of cake batter on top of that and again, sprinkle some of blueberries, finish by putting remaining cake batter on top and sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for about 5 minutes then flip over a cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- Combine softened cream cheese and butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and powdered sugar, beat with a mixer and adding whipping cream as necessary until desired fluffiness.
- Once the cake is cool, you can frost the top with the lemon frosting.
- Cake can be kept covered on the counter for 3-4 days or covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can buy the Bundt Pan from here.