No Bake Oreo Chocolate
These no bake Oreo cheesecake cupcakes are so silky smooth and loaded with chunky Oreos. This is an easy recipe that you can make at home with very few ingredients.
Prep Time 20 minutes. | Total Time 20 minutes | Servings 12 cupcakes
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 50 Oreo cookies divided
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar (you can add a little more if you like it sweeter)
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream divided
- Combine melted butter and 1 package of Oreo cookies in a food processor. Process until smooth and starts to stick together.
- Press the Oreo mixture into 12 cupcake liners, bottom and all sides.
- In a small glass bowl, combine semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/4 cup cream and microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring well each time, until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and melted semi-sweet chocolate and beat until combined.
- Reserve 12 Oreo cookies for garnish and place the remaining cookies into a large
zip-top bag. Crush with a rolling pin and stir into cheesecake filling.
- Fill each cupcake liner with the cream cheese filling mixture and let it chill in the fridge for about 3-4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, beat the remaining heavy whipping cream on high speed until thickened and fluffy (3-4 minutes). Don't stop until you have stiff peaks!
- Once you are ready to serve, pipe the whipped cream onto each cupcake and garnish with Oreo cookies.
- Enjoy the cupcakes!
If you like Oreos then you'd love the Oreo chocolate bar!